Kingston or Peterborough, Ontario
Meridia Recruitment has partnered with Veritable Wealth Advisory in their search for a
- Thorough and precise financial planning meeting preparation
- Prepare detailed and accurate post-meeting notes and communicate effectively with the Client Experience Team.
- Effective communication with clients pre -and post-meeting
- Foster an environment that supports client advocacy and referrals - how did we make a client's life easier or better?
- Identify financial planning strategies for consideration to serve all aspects of client needs.
- Understand all aspects of administration, tax process, and company processes for delivering excellence in outcomes to clients.
- Learn and implement the Veritable Way.
- Same-day response time to clients - always!
- Work collaboratively with Lead Wealth Advisors and Managing Directors to build client plans and presentations.
- Leverage our investment strategy to create customized wealth management and investment services for clients.
- Foster trusted, often multi-generational, long-term relationships using personalized service and advice.
- Ask thoughtful questions, engage with clients, and create positive experiences to retain and deepen relationships.
- Stay knowledgeable about emerging issues, evolving regulations, and industry codes of conduct, and participate in process improvement opportunities.
- University Degree or equivalent
- CFP designation or desire to attain plus another existing financial planning certification.
- A self-initiator with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Willingness to participate in community and firm initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email