Reference # AC -17537
Meridia Recruitment Solutions is looking to recruit a new Recruitment Consultant for our rapidly expanding Toronto office.
Meridia is a KBRS company, sharing a 48-year tradition of recruitment excellence that has led to the growth of the firm as Eastern Canada’s largest human capital solutions organization. Meridia focuses on providing high quality, fast turnaround recruitment for professional and technical positions in Canada and the United States. We are looking for recruiters who are passionate and dedicated to providing exemplary client service to help with our expanding business across North America.
The Consultant will join our world-class team of over 70 professionals with a specific focus on permanent recruitment within leading companies and organizations in the GTA. In this role you will be expected to grow and manage our client portfolio by building solid networks, creating leads for new business, and developing a pipeline for the future. Your focus will be on relationship development, with a laser focus on quality and excellent customer service. This position will center around developing and sustaining partnerships with clients, building quality candidate networks and successfully connecting great talent with top employers in a highly professional manner.
We’re looking for a Manufacturing and Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant who aspires to utilize their autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit by building their own business within a leading Canadian recruitment company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What you bring:
- Business development and client management experience
- 360-recruitment experience
- An autonomous self-starter attitude
- Self-motivated relationship builder that possesses strong listening skills
- An undergraduate degree preferably in a related field to your chosen vertical focus
What we provide:
- Freedom to build your own book of business within a leading recruitment company
- Ownership of the entire manufacturing and supply chain recruitment vertical in Ontario
- An entrepreneurial, competitive, and collaborative team
- The ability to build your own supporting team as you grow your book of business
- Competitive compensation structure and benefits
- Intricate referral network based on almost half a century of strong business relationships
- Reimbursement for relevant professional development and continuous learning and education
- Semi-annual office-wide/company-wide PD days
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Adam Creaghan, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Rebecca Barr, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email