Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Reference # - AC 17533
Our client, one of Canada’s prominent law firms is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance Department in Toronto.
• Reporting to the Manager, Financial Analysis, this role will collect, prepare and analyze the Firm’s financial performance and other data to support decision-making across the partnership with a view to positively impacting results.
• Ensuring timely and accurate collection, preparation and analysis of data for financial reporting,
• Analyzing and interpreting large volumes of data from financial systems to facilitate management reporting
• Developing financial models and forecasting to measure and report on key performance indicators
• Monitoring and analyzing financial results to identify trends and provide insights to management
• Preparation of written reports and presentations summarizing financial performance and providing insights to internal stakeholders, including senior management
• Monitoring and analyzing industry benchmark data to prepare monthly executive presentations
• Creating and maintaining a standard set of reports that can be shared with various stakeholders
• Participating in BI projects to consolidate data and create BI reports and dashboards
• Preparing ad-hoc financial analysis as requested
• Minimum of 4-5 years of analytical or relevant work experience
• Experience in the finance group of a service firm with exposure to financial analysis is preferred
• CPA designation would be considered an asset
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, creativity and an analytical mindset
• Strong financial modelling skills including mastery of Excel (VBA macro preferred)
• Demonstrated knowledge or experience with SQL query tools & Business Intelligence applications (Power BI, Iridium BI etc.)
• Ability to manage cross-functional priorities and meet established deadlines
• Strong work ethic and desire to learn and improve
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of professionalism and maturity, along with strong interpersonal skills
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-336-1416 or Muna Dhere, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 647-480-1718 If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Muna Dhere know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email