Client Experience Manager
Client Experience Manager
Meridia Recruitment has partnered with Veritable Wealth Advisory in their search for a Client Experience Manager to join the team in their Burlington office.
Veritable Wealth Advisory was established in March 2019. The company was designed to inspire confidence in Canadian families and assist them in leading more fulfilled lives. They do this by asking the right questions, gaining critical insights, and providing more thoughtful financial planning and investment management advice. Veritable Wealth is built on a foundation of financial planning excellence and is supported by a best-in-class, evidence-based investment management solution. Their Wealth Advisors provide each family with a comprehensive financial plan that integrates all aspects of their financial life into a cohesive strategy.
The enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy Client Experience Manager with exceptional interpersonal skills will join Veritable’s dynamic Client Services Department. The successful candidate will be the central point of contact for our valued clients and must be available to work from the office five days per week. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a top-tier team in the wealth advisory industry and to provide exceptional service to clients.
As a crucial member of the Veritable Wealth Advisory team, the Client Experience Manager serves as the vital link between clients, the Client Services Team, and the Wealth Advisors. The ideal candidate must possess outstanding communication skills, demonstrate sound judgment, exhibit a proactive approach and be able to prioritize daily tasks. They are looking for an individual who comprehends the profound significance of our work and is committed to providing exceptional service to our clients. Moreover, the candidate should be adept at working collaboratively in an interdependent team environment and have a positive, fun-loving attitude while doing so.
What Success Looks Like
To excel in the Client Experience Manager role, one must possess exceptional skills in prioritizing demanding obligations and completing a high volume of tasks with meticulous attention to detail. Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, are also crucial to successfully interact with clients, advisors, and fellow members of the Client Services Team. Moreover, excellent interpersonal skills are necessary to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and provide them with top-notch service.
What Will You Do?
- Provide the primary point of contact for our high value clients, responsible for ensuring the Veritable Wealth Service Plan is executed and client service expectations are exceeded
- Answer phones and greet visitors promptly and professionally as part of reception responsibilities.
- Foster and nurture strong client relationships by providing exceptional service, exceeding client expectations, and communicating with them regularly either in person, via phone, or email.
- Manage and organize tasks and appointments using CRM, maintain client files, and ensure compliance with industry standards and company policies.
- Process client transactions and keep detailed records of these transactions in CRM.
- Schedule meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
- Handle all client paperwork, both electronic and hard copy, and liaise with the back office as needed.
- Generate reports as needed.
- Manage office supplies and services, including service contracts and facility maintenance, to ensure smooth office operations.
- Assist with process improvement and documentation projects.
- Coordinate marketing activities as directed, including client and office events.
- Book travel arrangements as necessary.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- Possess a 2- or 3-year college diploma.
- Have at least 2 years of administrative experience.
- Demonstrate a genuine commitment to building strong relationships, exceeding expectations, and providing exceptional service.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and remain committed to achieving team goals.
- Take initiative, think critically, and seek information and solutions independently.
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have strong time management skills and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using technology, particularly Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat.
- Take ownership of results, accept feedback, and strive for continuous learning.
- Willingness to participate in community and firm initiatives.
Nice to Have:
- Hold a university degree.
- Possess work experience in a similar role in the investment industry.
- Have a related financial services designation such as CIFOC, CSC, CPH, CIM, or CFP.
- Demonstrate experience working with a CRM database.
What Veritable Wealth Offers
- Join an ambitious, innovative organization that prioritizes excellence in everything we do.
- Be part of an inclusive workplace that values diversity and strives to build a team of exceptional people.
- Receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive company-funded benefits package, and four weeks of vacation. Employee financial planning and investment management are also included.
- Experience a commitment to investing in employees' development and supporting them in reaching their professional goals.
Employment Equity Statement
Veritable Wealth is committed to equity and diversity within their company and values a desire to deliver an exceptional level of care and service to their clients. They welcome and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to work productively with diverse communities.
We recognize and consider the impact of family or health-related leaves of absence from work that may be part of your work history. Candidates are encouraged to indicate any leave that may have influenced your career path. We will ensure an equitable assessment of your record.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Devyn Kelly, Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647 480 1719. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Devyn know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email