Engineering Project Manager
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Saint John, NB
Our client, NTI Boilers Inc., is a proud member of the Ariston Group and a successful manufacturer of residential and commercial heating equipment with international distribution. NTI is an industry leader and have been committed to providing smart climate solutions and personal customer support since they were founded in 1967. NTI has partnered with Meridia in search of an Engineering Project Manager to join their head office and manufacturing facility in Saint John, New Brunswick.
As the Engineering Project Manager, you will be part of the R&D team and will report to the VP of Engineering. You will lead various engineering projects to support product development, providing elements of oversight and hands on support throughout the project stages. This will include defining the project and timeline, product design, prototyping, testing and validation, transfer to production, and field testing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the reference point on projects
- Coordinating all the company functions which collaborate in the development of a new product
- Having the technical responsibility of the product to develop
- Preparing and structuring the business plan with the collaboration of the Controller
- Following the technical design and validation aspects
- Collecting financial information related to the cost of the investment needed to carry out the project
- Leading the designer’s activities
- Evaluating the feasibility of the project
- Submitting the results obtained to all the people involved
- Showing the progress of the project to the other company areas in formal meetings
As an Engineer with experience in project management, you are able to lead teams to deliver projects on time and on budget. You have demonstrated an ability to communicate effectively between various departments to ensure all parties’ information is up to date and accurate as the project moves between stages. People management and relationship building is a strong suit of yours, allowing you to motivate/coach team members and delegate work appropriately. Additionally, you have gained exposure to the design process, have a comfort leveling using CAD software like SOLIDWORKS, and your experience sourcing parts would be considered an asset.
Your qualifications include:
- Education and experience in engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a project management role
- Capability to coordinate and lead a team
- Design expertise and knowledge of production processes
- Basic financial analysis abilities
- Knowledge of gas products is considered an asset
- Awareness of the normative and validation process is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
NTI Boilers Inc. is a very dynamic company that is innovative and embraces new technologies wherever possible, such as leveraging Wi-Fi technology and integrating their boilers with heat pumps and other alternate sources of energy. Their facility is located in a beautiful location in Saint John, where the staff are collaborative and supportive. In addition, this role will give you the opportunity to take on increasing responsibility within the R&D team as you gain industry knowledge and the organization offers a number of opportunities to develop professionally.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Thomas Pugh, Partner, at 902-818-4506 and email@example.com or Emma Roberts, Sr. Recruitment Specialist at 902-424-1104 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Thomas or Emma know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email