Senior Design Engineer
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer
Location: Saint John, NB
Our client, NTI Boilers Inc., is a proud member of the Ariston Group and a successful manufacturer of residential and commercial heating equipment with international distribution. NTI is an industry leader and have been committed to providing smart climate solutions and personal customer support since they were founded in 1967. NTI has partnered with Meridia in search of an Engineering Project Manager to join their head office and manufacturing facility in Saint John, New Brunswick.
As the Senior Design Engineer, you will be part of the R&D team and will report to the VP of Engineering. You will develop and release in-production products & components according to company standards that maintain the competitiveness and quality of products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating 3D/2D products components for new product development or technical modification
- Following the company standard, recording the Bill of Material (BOM) in SAP and sharing the Engineering Change for new product development or technical modification
- Performing technical and economical feasibility analysis for technical modifications (quality, marketing, operations)
- Managing step-by-step the production of the prototypes and pre-series
- Ensuring the relations with suppliers for new components/semi-finished goods development
- Collaborating with the laboratory for the certification and validation of new components
- Collaborating with controlling, purchasing, logistics, industrial engineering, and marketing to fill the material master data
- Developing (and/or supporting the development of) new product documentation including customer installation and operation manuals
With a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent and experience in a manufacturing environment, you have gained a wealth of knowledge regarding the design process and using CAD software like SOLIDWORKS. You have also had some exposure to the production process and project management and possess a solid business acumen.
Your qualifications include:
- Education and experience in mechanical engineering
- CAD design (SOLIDWORKS) knowledge
- SAP Knowledge is considered an asset
- Production process knowledge
- Knowledge of the product and basic combustion technologies is considered an asset
- Awareness of the normative and validation process is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
NTI Boilers Inc. is a very dynamic company that is innovative and embraces new technologies wherever possible, such as leveraging Wi-Fi technology and integrating their boilers with heat pumps and other alternate sources of energy. Their facility is located in a beautiful location in Saint John, where the staff are collaborative and supportive. In addition, this role will give you the opportunity to take on increasing responsibility within the R&D team as you gain industry knowledge, and the organization offers a number of opportunities to develop professionally.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Thomas Pugh, Partner, at 902-818-4506 and email@example.com or Emma Roberts, Sr. Recruitment Specialist at 902-424-1104 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Thomas or Emma know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email