Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Powers Brown Architecture, a professional services firm practicing award-winning architectural, interior, and urban design regionally, nationally, and internationally. They are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their team in their Toronto office.
Powers Brown Architecture is committed to its developer clients’ needs and influences as they are to the Institutions, Corporations, and Governments for whom they have delivered award-winning buildings. Over 102 awards ranging from Urban Design to office buildings to firm management. Their offices are located across North America serving the world.
The selected candidate will:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of multiple projects.
- Prepare strategic plans for project success.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion to the client’s satisfaction.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedule, and programs; project communication and documentation; office administrative tasks and project team assignments; and
- Estimate fees, determine the scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of experience.
- An architectural license.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture (or equivalent).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
Benefits will include:
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Health Insurance for Vision & Dental
- Short-term / Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending/HSA accounts
- RRSP + matching
- Profit Sharing
- Work From Anywhere Days
- Employee Emergency Grants
- Paid Family Leave
This is a diverse workforce and equal-opportunity employer that welcomes applications from all races and genders.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
If you have questions about this opportunity, contact Cassandra George, Senior Consultant at 647-888-5199 or email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Cassandra know.