Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
Our client is an instantly recognizable organization in Halifax. Having put their roots down in 1928, they have since grown to be the largest organization in their industry in Atlantic Canada. They have an excellent reputation as an employer who fosters a positive, happy atmosphere for their employees. They welcome change and growth and they have consistently adapted with their evolving industry to stay ahead of the game and remain an industry leader. If you have wanted a role where you can contribute, be valued, enjoy each day at work, and also have excellent work life balance, this is it. Meridia Recruitment is excited to partner with our client to bring the next Customer Service Administrator onto their team at their Halifax, NS location.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that independent contractor stakeholders, who are also primary customers, have everything they need to work with with the company in a prompt, efficient, and positive manner. This role will liase with team members throughout the organization, but will be a key point of contact for contractors and related government stakeholders, as well as some limited external customer inquires. If you are someone who is a positive and excellent communicator, thrives in a environment that values process improvement, and you have an aptitude for software and love to think about how something can be done even better, then there is a lot of opportunity for you to use your skill set in this role.
Among others, key responsibilities for the Customer Service Administrator will be:
- Working closely with independent contractors to cashier their weekly remittances ensuring accurate and timely payments to them.
- Reviewing and processing documentation received from contractors to facilitate accurate monthly billings to third-party customers.
- Providing first point of contact support to independent contractors regarding basic technology issues or questions they may have, including initial/first level troubleshooting or general usage training.
- Updating contractor insurance, qualifications documentation, and contact information in the organization’s administrative systems to ensure that the most updated and relevant information is on file.
- Updating timely information in the organization’s billing systems to ensure accurate weekly billings to contractors.
- Becoming knowledgeable with basic by-law requirements, and remaining updated on future changes to bylaws, to remain able to confidentially communicate relevant by-law requirements to contractors when required.
- General reception items including greeting any clients who occasionally visit the office, gift certificates when requested, and supplying general information when needed to staff and the general public.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with team members and being a go-to person for the operations team.
- Can-do attitude with the drive to learn and grow.
- Comfortable with using Microsoft office (Email, Word, and basic level Excel), as well as a comfort with learning industry specific software and technology, with an ability to use these systems to help troubleshoot basic issues and bring added value to the organization.
- Ability to contribute to a positive and collaborative environment and ability to work well in team working towards a common goal.
This is an amazing opportunity to move into an organization where you can grow and build your skill set with a premiere employer in their industry. Reach out to us for more details!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Sara Morey, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Sara Morey know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.