Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative
AM - 16994
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Ariva to recruit a Customer Care Representative to join their team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Our client, Ariva, a wholly owned and operated Domtar business, offers a spectrum of best-in-class solutions to help businesses communicate, collaborate and compete more effectively. Ariva builds on the rich heritage of the Domtar Distribution Group, Canada’s premier source for high quality paper, packaging and graphic supplies. But we’re much more than a paper distribution company.
Domtar is a leading provider of a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication, specialty and packaging papers, market pulp and airlaid nonwovens. With approximately 6,000 employees serving more than 50 countries around the world, Domtar is driven by a commitment to turn sustainable wood fiber into useful products that people rely on every day. Domtar’s principal executive office is in Fort Mill, South Carolina and Domtar is part of the Paper Excellence group of companies. To learn more, visit www.domtar.com
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager in Mississauga, ON, the Customer Care Representative will play a critical role in ensuring a seamless experience for Ariva’s long-list of valued customers. You will provide accurate, prompt, and efficient service while simultaneously promoting increased sales. You will process customer orders in an accurate manner and feel comfortable assisting customers with any problems related to their respective orders.
By joining Ariva, you’ll be part of an industry leading organization that truly values sustainability. You will have opportunities for professional development, including the potential to move into a sales position. In return for your customer service expertise, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation, benefits and pension package.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Process orders in an accurate efficient manner, ensuring excellent customer service is maintained as a top priority;
• Resolve any problems that arise related to customer orders, with minimal supervision;
• Maintain accurate records of all customer transactions;
• Provide efficient follow-up on select customer orders as needed;
• Maintain the highest standards of telephone etiquette, with a sense of urgency;
• Attend product knowledge seminars, staying current on all company policies and products;
• Manage requests for quotations, as well as negotiate cost and resale prices;
• Collaborate with other functional areas (warehouse, credit, procurement, sales, etc.) to provide customers with order updates;
• Proactively develop new sales opportunities where possible.
As the ideal candidate, you possess superior customer service and communication skills. You are able to maintain a sense of urgency in your work, while demonstrating Ariva’s company values. You are detail-oriented, a skilled problem-solver, and take pride in your work.
Your Qualifications Include:
• High School Diploma, Post-Secondary education would be considered a strong asset;
• Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a similar, customer-facing role;
• Superior customer service and communication skills;
• Business process knowledge;
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation, listening, and teamwork skills;
• Strong attention to detail, including the ability to maintain accurate records and documentation;
• Collaborative team player with an upbeat and positive attitude;
• Respect and alignment with regards to Ariva’s company values, including caring, agility and innovation;
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, experience working with an SAP operating system would be an asset.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Brittany Beale, Consultant at 902-421-1141 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.