Technical Project ManagerApply Now
Reference # 16978
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Torq IT, an innovative software development and consulting firm, to recruit for their Technical Project Manager in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Torq IT has been a Pimcore partner since 2018 and are committed to empowering their clients with Pimcore throughout North America by delivering quality software solutions.
The Technical Project Lead will be responsible for coordinating and planning the technical project plans for a variety of projects. Working with the internal team and external clients, the position will project manage all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable to manage projects, including the scope, budget and plan.
- Draft and manage project charter, plan and budget, including change requests and dependencies with other project(s).
- Manage risks, actions, issues, decisions and appropriate logs.
- Document and present status updates to clients and the project team
- Manage all IT project resources and ensure the right resources attend relevant sessions/meetings.
- Manage project communication to all stakeholders.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- An undergraduate degree or the equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of and experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of project governance – risk and issue management, resource management, management of schedule and budget, stakeholder management, project reporting and project communications.
- Experience in leading complex enterprise solutions
- Experience in managing both internal and external teams, monitoring progress and fostering an effective working environment
- Skilled in the use of standard and agile project management tools and standard office productivity tools.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Brooke Ireland, Senior Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email