Manager, Sales & Business Development
Manager, Sales & Business Development
Moncton, New Brunswick or Halifax, Nova Scotia
With employees throughout Atlantic Canada, East Coast International Trucks, Inc (ECI) is the largest full service International® truck dealership in the Maritimes, with stores in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick. They believe in their people. They believe in training. They believe in a safe, healthy environment where you can enjoy what you do. At ECI, their people are their greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse team that celebrates everyone’s unique talents and empowers teams to do what’s right for their customers, and to do it well.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Manager, Sales & Business Development to join their team of dedicated professionals. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Manager, Sales & Business Development, will be responsible to lead a team of motivated, knowledgeable, results-driven outside sales personnel to achieve sales and profitability targets while bringing ECI’s customer-centric approach to new customers throughout Atlantic Canada. This role will manage and improve the delivery of the highest levels of internal and external customer service.
• Develop a robust sales planning process inclusive of conquest plans and account growth plans.
• Become a change champion in pushing against the status quo to achieve targets.
• Transition sales team from topline focus to a combined view of top line sales and gross margin generation.
• Actively engage with sales representatives for key account sales calls, reporting etc.
• Become the voice of the customer providing market intelligence and inputs into pricing models.
• Create sales strategies to grow sales across all branches leveraging existing customer relationships.
• Work with the procurement team to support new product offerings.
• Identify support needs for the outside sales personnel.
• Monitor and ensure adherence to all company policies.
• Travel between branches and customer locations will be required.
• Other related duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you are a driven and self-motivated sales professional focused on growth. Possessing related outside sales leadership experience, you have the ability to become a change advocate in pushing against the status quo to achieve targets. Relevant management experience working with parts sales or general mechanical understanding will be considered a strong asset. You are an enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and customer-oriented individual who works well independently and with others. With exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, you possess strong business acumen and are highly analytical by nature. Post-secondary education will be preferred. A valid driver’s license is required.
Who you will work with:
The ECI team is filled with interesting people who share the core values of:
• One Team;
• Own It;
• Honesty & Trust; and
How ECI works together:
As a team, they are committed to the ECI culture of:
• Celebrating success
• Supporting each other
• Honest/open communication
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online directly by clicking 'Apply Now' below.
If you have any questions, please contact Brittany Beale, Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott McGaw, Partner at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email