Reference # - AC- 16681
Our client, one of Canada’s top 10 Corporate Law Boutique Firms, is currently looking for a permanent full-time Accounting Clerk.
- Processing day-to-day receipts and expenditures of the business
- Using online banking to submit electronic payments (EFT, wires, etc.)
- Preparing a full monthly/annual accounting cycle, including the related accounting schedules, bank reconciliations, and tax filings
- Working with accounting applications, such as QuickBooks (intermediate)
- Working with spreadsheet applications, such as MS Excel (intermediate)
- Diploma in accounting or finance
- Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Experience working in a law firm or other professional services setting would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Law Society regulations as they relate to accounting activities, or a willingness to learn and adhere to such regulations
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks with a positive attitude
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-336-1416 or Gauri Mohgaonkar, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 613-266-8242. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Gauri Mohgaonkar know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.