Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst
Industry: Information Technology
We are searching for a Cyber Security Analyst for our client, a leading law firm located in Toronto. This is an opportunity to work with a leading law firm that is growing steadily. The primary objective of this role is to protect the firm from cyberattacks by monitoring systems and evaluating threats. Responsibilities include reviewing computer networks and installing software, services and configurations as needed to protect from vulnerabilities and unauthorized access.
• Reviews, updates, and creates Security Policies & documents
• Responsible for end users, staff and IT staff Cyber Security Training and follow up, including Monthly Phishing tests and follow up
• Create and maintain the IT departments Risk Register
• Assists the IT Director in responding to client questionnaires & audits, and Insurance applications
• Coordinates regular vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
• Creates, executes, and tests remediation/incident response plans
• Regularly audits systems & processes for policy compliance, including Firewall logs/reports, Server logs/reports, XDR and MDR logs/reports
• Creates and updates of the firms Cyber Security Roadmap
• Assists the Manager, of Infrastructure, Cloud and Application Services in developing procedures to ensure best in class cyber security
• Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard
• Handle escalated Cyber Security events
• Be available for on-call support as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is preferred
• Strong working knowledge of NIST/ISO 27001 standards
• Proven work experience as a Cybersecurity Analyst or similar role (minimum 2-3 years)
• Experience in information security or related field
• Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques
• Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus and IDPS concepts
• Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
• Preference will be given to candidates with experiences in Palo Alto Firewalls, Palo Alto Cortex XDR, Meraki Switches/Routers, Office 365, Azure
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Ailie Young, Senior Consultant, at 416-230-9024 and email@example.com , or please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Ailie know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email