Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client has experienced significant growth in their portfolio over the last three decades operating in the hospitality industry. Now, we are excited to partner with them looking to bring an Accounts Payable Clerk to their team in Charlottetown.
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for a range of accounting duties within the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data entry of invoices in a timely manner ensuring coding is correct
- Scanning and forwarding invoices to managers for approval
- Preparation of cheques and EFT payments to vendors weekly/monthly ensuring vendors are paid on time
- Perform reconciliations of vendor statements following up on discrepancies
- Maintain filing system
- Reconciliation of the daily night audits
- Bank reconciliations for assigned companies
- Other related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Accounting Technology diploma or related work experience
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook will be considered an asset
- Ability to adapt to, and learn, new software
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment as well as independently
- High level of professional ethics and integrity
If you are looking to join a well-established organization whose client satisfaction is at the forefront of what they do, this is a great opportunity for you!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Sara Morey, Consultant, at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Sara Morey know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email