Job Title: Network Administrator
Industry: Information Technology
We are searching for a Network Administrator for a Law Firm in Ottawa. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a dynamic and professional organization.
The Network Administrator provides hardware and network support within a professional legal environment. The Network Administrator is responsible for coordinating a variety of administrative procedures to ensure a high standard of quality and service. This opportunity is a 6-month contract with the possibility to convert full time.
- Hardware configuration, setup, and troubleshooting
- Maintain availability, performance, and compliance with information security requirements
- Monitor network performance (availability, capacity, performance)
- Respond to network issues and escalation requests, and determine the appropriate corrective actions through root cause analysis
- Accountable for completion of all project work assigned
- Taking initiative
- Minimum two years of network or systems administration experience
- Strong working knowledge PC’s, VPN, MS Office, Teams and SharePoint
- Experience in wireless network implementation and administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Skilled at resolving high-stress situations and facilitating resolution to technical problems
- Experience with legal applications and service is considered an asset
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize job tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to respond effectively and professionally to changes in schedules and priorities
- Ability to ensure consistent attention to details
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Ability to exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- A positive, supportive, and professional attitude
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Ailie Young, Senior Consultant, at 416-230-9024 and firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Ailie know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email