Human Resources Lead
Human Resources Lead
St. John’s, NL
Reference # NH-16484
On behalf of our client, an independently owned business based in St. John’s, NL, we are seeking a Human Resources Lead. This is a fast-paced, dynamic company that offers great career experience and opportunity.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist and support the General Manager and Management team with key HR functions;
• Prepare and coordinate functions pertaining to employment, compensation, and employee relations;
• Formulate methods to improve employment policies, process and practices and make recommendations for change to the General Manager;
• Provide HR and administrative support for performance management, policies and procedures, recruitment, and employee relations;
• Advise employees on company’s compensation and benefits programs;
• Provide back-up and support to the Office Manager for payroll and AP/AR duties;
• Administer HR processes related to the hire and orientation of employees including set up and maintenance of personnel records;
• Provide assistance and advise on daily management of employees;
• Other related duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Human Resources;
• Completion of post-secondary diploma in HR or equivalent;
• Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with Project Team members, clients and suppliers;
• Ability to execute tasks independently and maintain confidentiality;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as a high proficiency level in MS Excel;
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Self-motivated individual with a positive outlook and strong work ethic with a strong attention to detail.
Completed applications can be submitted by selecting the "Apply Now" button below. For more information, contact Natalie Hand at 709.722.6925. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our website: www.meridiarecruitment.ca. For information on opportunities with our parent company, Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette, visit www.kbrs.ca.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email