Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Labrador City, NL (Rotation optional within Atlantic Canada)
Our client, a privately-owned manufacturing/construction company, is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This is an opportunity to make a positive impact by driving organizational change and championing an engaging workplace culture.
The Human Resources Manager will provide guidance and support in all areas of HR including recruitment, onboarding, workforce planning, professional development, training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee/labour relations, employee engagement, and retention. By staying current on emerging HR best practices, trends, regulations and new technologies, this role will analyze, recommend, and implement policies and procedures that will contribute to the growth and development of the organization. With the goal of building a high level of employee morale and motivation, they will also coach and mentor employees and managers across the company with fairness and impartiality.
We are seeking a candidate who is innovative, analytical and a strategic thinker who can build strong relationships and create a positive workplace culture. In addition to being an aspiring, energetic and diplomatic human resources leader, the following is required to succeed in this role:
• An undergraduate degree or diploma in Human Resources, Business, Commerce, or related field
• CHRP is considered an asset
• 4+ years of human resources experience
• Experience in an operational or industrial environment will be considered an asset
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to communicate and work with people at different levels across and outside the organization
• Team player with excellent collaboration skills that motivate others
• Knowledgeable in human resources practices and legislation
• Proven time management and multi-tasking skills to set priorities and objectives while remaining composed under pressure
• Computer savvy including proficiency in MS Office applications and ERP software
• Ability to exercise appropriate levels of discretion and confidentiality
A fly-in/fly-out rotation from locations within Atlantic Canada or 2 weeks fly-in/2 weeks remote (working from anywhere) will be considered for this position.
If you are looking to make a big impact with a growing organization, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. For more information, contact Krista Power at 709.722.4462. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our website: www.meridiarecruitment.ca. For information on opportunities with our parent company, Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette, visit www.kbrs.ca.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email