Director Of Finance And Administration
Director of Finance and Administration
Saint John, NB
Reference # HL-16360
We are partnering with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John (Diocese) to recruit a Director of Finance and Administration to join their organization’s head office located in Saint John, NB. The Diocese has a small number of employees serving the parishes and the people of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John. The Diocese supports 28 parishes that includes the Saint John, Fredericton and Miramichi areas. The Director of Finance and Administration is a key leadership role, reporting directly to the Episcopal Vicar for Temporal Affairs and responsible for providing overall financial management and administrative oversight of five key functional service areas:
- Financial Services;
- Human Resources;
- Information Technology;
- Building and Maintenance;
- Safeguarding of Assets
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Bachelor's degree in commerce or business-related field with a preference for an advanced degree in business administration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA) is required
- 5-7 years of experience in financial, human resource and change management and experience coaching and leading employees.
- Experience in IT, insurance and property/contract management is an asset.
- Previous experience working in a not-for-profit organization would be a definite asset.
This a rewarding and meaningful permanent full-time position and we are seeking a highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual to help lead the organization. If this sounds like you, let’s connect or Apply Now!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email