Receptionist/Boardroom Booking Assistant
Receptionist/ Boardroom Booking Assistant
Reference # - AC 16304
Our client, one of Canada’s largest and most successful law firms is seeking a Receptionist/Boardroom Booking Assistant to join their Boardroom Services team in their Toronto office. This position is on-site Monday to Friday with required work hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m Eastern Time (EST).
• The Receptionist/Boardroom Booking Assistant will be reporting into the Manager of Catering and Boardroom Services
• The Receptionist/Boardroom Booking Assistant will welcome all visitors by greeting them, notifying lawyers and/or assistants of client arrivals, answering or referring inquiries, providing boardroom location instructions, and passing on client requests to the technical assistants, etc.
• Maintaining security by administering passcard procedures (i.e. issuing temporary passcards; retrieving forgotten, lost or damaged cards, etc.); recording visitors in the visitors log software and following our client’s security procedures
• Assisting with clerical/administrative duties where required by clients (i.e. photocopying, scanning, etc.)
• Answering internal and external phone calls, directing calls to the appropriate people and answering any inquiries or redirecting questions to the appropriate individuals
• Communicating issues relating to the Boardroom Services operations to the appropriate people
• Providing support to the Boardroom Services team by assisting with bookings, emails and/or phone calls and switchboard where needed and detailed below
• Maintaining external and internal communications and inquiries by answering internal and external phone calls, directing calls to the appropriate people, and answering any inquiries or redirecting questions to the appropriate individuals
• Accurately and efficiently handle all cold calls received by taking down information and passing it on to the appropriate department
• High school education is preferred
• Minimum of one year of experience in a receptionist and/or switchboard operator function is preferred
• Legal or professional services experience is considered an asset
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven verbal communication skills
• Professional demeanor and strong customer-service skills
• Ability to complete often competing tasks to ensure clients expectations are met and exceeded
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-336-1416 or Muna Dhere, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 647-480-1718 If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Muna Dhere know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email