HR Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner
Our client, a global leader in the design and production of image sensors, cameras and acquisition equipment for various applications such as industrial automation, medical imaging and scientific observation is in search for a Human Resources Business Partner. They develop best-in-class products with a talented team of people engaged with creating leading edge imaging technology.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of consultative and HR support services to the business and its employees. The HR is also responsible for providing high-quality, consistent HR service across the organization in the areas of responsibility.
- Manage employee relation issues and support managers in performance, employee relations, retention, hiring, and employment termination.
- Support and manage stakeholders and employees accordingly.
- Providing guidance on people practices such as restructures and succession planning.
- To provide accurate and timely generalist HR advice and assistance to support the company’s objectives.
- To develop new and maintain existing HR related policies and procedures in line with organizational strategy.
- To work closely with other HR HRBP’s within the wider HR team.
- Work closely with HRSSC, internal recruitment and training specialists to maintain overall HR engagement and service to stakeholders and customers.
- Provide support and advice to Line Managers/SNR managers.
- Be the local point of contact for managers regarding a wide range of HR topics such as:
- pay and benefit inquiries, company policy questions and day to day queries across the life cycle of employment.
- Support line managers with recruitment decisions in line with resource planning activities.
- Support compensation and benefits activities locally (e.g. Annual Salary Review, pension enrollment/liaison with the providers)
- Co-ordinate people development activities by identifying needs and working with HR colleagues to source providers as necessary.
- Delivering local training on corporate/regional HR products.
- Support with HR projects as and when required.
- Provide guidance to managers and employees on HR policy and processes
- Recommend and draft updates to company policies and processes in line with local legislation
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Procedures, Policies and Work Instructions ensuring best practice
- Contribute to the HR weekly and monthly metrics reporting for areas of responsibility
- Professional qualification in Human Resources Management
- As a trusted partner must be able to discuss and advise management about all aspects of employee related matters in an objective and professional manner.
- An expert in communications with all levels of employees and management.
- A strong influencer with leadership decisions through sound judgment and analytical guided advice.
- A strong problem solver with an appreciation that employee matters are not straightforward.
- Project management skills with an ability to resolve and manage highly complex multi-faceted projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a fast-paced HR environment
- Proactive and self-motivated, confident team worker
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, Success Factors, Cornerstone, and/or iCIMS would be considered an asset
This is a diverse workforce and equal opportunity employer that welcomes applications from all races and genders.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.:
If you have questions about this opportunity, contact Cassandra George, Senior Consultant at 647-888-5199 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Cassandra know
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email