Reference # HL-16064
Are you looking for a better work/life balance? Our client, Flaim Wolsey Hall Chartered Professional Accountants, is a well-established boutique accounting firm that offers highly specialized and personalized services for practicing physicians. They provide customized strategies for their clients to help them achieve their financial goals. This is a role where you will be able to make an impact while establishing a clear career path for yourself within the firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing corporate information including year-end files and corporate income tax returns
- Preparing trust information including T3 income tax returns and summaries
- Preparing personal income tax returns, T1 adjustments
- Facilitating the preparation of client engagements, including NTR, T2, T3, T4, and T5
- Pruning/processing client information
- Pursuing personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Supporting the preparation of the year-end working paper files for QBO clients by doing quarterly reconciliations and entries in QBO
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor level degree or diploma in accountancy or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Simply Accounting, Intuit QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Ability to balance and reconcile client accounts
- Good understanding of corporate, trust, and personal income tax rules
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of CaseWare working paper software
- Knowledge of TaxPrep income tax software
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as state of the art technology. If you are looking for a close-knit environment that encourages professional growth and development, let’s connect.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email