HRIS & Analytics Specialist
HRIS & Analytics Specialist
Reference #, AC 15530
Our client, one of Canada’s largest and most successful law firms, is currently looking for an HRIS & Analytics Specialist to join the Total Rewards team in their Human Resources department in Toronto.
This position is responsible for safeguarding the integrity of people data and ensuring that related HR systems’ structure and operations are effectively designed and maintained. The role also provides people data analyses that inform the Firm’s leaders of changes and trends in its people resources.
The successful candidate will work closely with Human Resources, Payroll and Finance in all offices across the Firm as well as all employees and leaders at all levels in matters relating to people data and information and processes. The incumbent will also work closely with the Firm’s IT and Enterprise Information and Analytics teams. Outside of the Firm, the successful candidate will work and maintain an excellent relationship with the various service providers and industry groups to ensure the optimal design and use of our systems.
- HRIS Data Management – Acting as the primary source of expertise in the structure and flow of data and processes within the Firm’s HR System and supporting systems and service providers; designing and monitoring both the data structure within the HR System as well as the development and monitoring of all interfaces to the system; monitoring and resolving the scope and integrity of data within the HR system
- Reporting and Dashboards – Creating and structuring accessible dashboards and reports that provide real-time updates and trends on people resources (e.g., demographics, staffing trends, ratios, etc.)
- Training and Engagement – Ensuring the effective input and management of data in the HR System through the development and delivery of training and ongoing engagement of HR resources in a decentralized administration model; engaging and influencing the shift to using online and virtual tools and information
- Spreadsheet Development and Analytics – Preparing quantitative analyses for use in planning, business cases for change and/or to present data in an effective and compelling way
- Key Annual Process Management – Defining and managing all data flow and reporting related to key annual processes, from initial working data sets to configuring and executing uploads for payments, to consolidating reporting of outcomes for review and approval (i.e., pay and bonus processing, annual budget development, annual benefits enrolment)
- Vendor Management – Overseeing contracts, service agreements and overall service delivery related to the Firm’s HR Systems
- Market Sensing and Networking – Employing a variety of sources and keeping abreast of key developments in HR Systems technology and functionality, and interpreting how these changes impact or apply to the Firm’s systems and processes
- General support to broader Total Rewards and other HR Initiatives – Supporting key HR projects and initiatives as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably with a focus in Human Resources
- Five to seven years of professional work experience, with at least three years specializing in HR systems and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, HR Systems (Ultipro experience preferred), and reporting systems such as SSRS – SQL and Tableau
- Impeccable organizational skills, time management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to think critically, strategically and creatively in order to problem solve and effectively communicate possible solutions and to proactively think of possible improvements to the Firm’s programs, processes and initiatives
- Sound judgement and decision-making abilities that can be relied on by all levels of management
- Strong relationship building skills within the department, across departments and external to the Firm
- Excellent communication skills and customer-service attitude
- Positive, professional disposition and flexibility to handle regular interruptions and unexpected changes to workflow
- Demonstrates tact and respect for confidential material
- Team player who is willing to assist peers as needed
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Partner at email@example.com or 647-336-1416 or Fay Hage, Senior Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-480-1709. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Fay Hage know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email