Sales Marketing Manager
Sales Marketing Manager
Halifax, Nova Scotia
On behalf of our confidential client, we are currently recruiting for a Sales Marketing Manager to join their team of dedicated professionals in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
The Sales Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation, execution, management, and associated logistics of marketing/advertising tactics within the sales business unit. This position works with internal and external stakeholders to engage clients, nurture relationships, and build inroads within select markets, positioning Halifax as an attractive destination for conferences, meetings, and events. Responsibilities will include:
• Development and management of marketing tactics for priority markets and clients;
• Management of existing sales marketing programs and owned social channels;
• Development of promotional materials, content, advertisements, and other marketing-related materials as required by the sales team or as identified in the sales marketing plans;
• Creation of new content and management of existing content on the sales websites;
• Tracking of marketing data and creation of detailed reports and dashboards;
• Meeting established KPIs for above-noted programs;
• Liaise with the in-house designer(s) and other resources on behalf of the sales team;
• Work occasionally with external agencies and service providers to deliver tactics, assets, and programs as identified;
• Managing, coordinating, and creating relevant content when requested by outside stakeholders;
• Coordinating/Proposing/Developing sales content for internal stakeholders (Communications/PR, marketing, etc.);
• Working with internal and external partners in managing the budget for, and developing an engaging and distinct presence for the sales team at various events;
• Supporting the Sales & Marketing Director – Sales on select marketing/program projects as identified.
As the ideal candidate, you are a multi-talented professional whose experience includes marketing, content creation, project management, budgeting, and working with creative/media agencies. Strong understanding of marketing strategy, the creative and production process, and media channels is essential. First-hand experience developing and executing the above will be preferred. Experience managing program/media/advertising budgets, as well as an ability to think creatively, meaningfully analyze/present data, and adapt to everchanging environments, will be key to success in the role. With an orientation toward building relationships (internal/external) with strong interpersonal communication and writing skills, you are able to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests while managing timelines and delivering on time and spec. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM suites, along with Graphic Design and Video Editing skills will be preferred. A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field (or similar certification with experience) is required.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online directly by clicking 'Apply Now' below.
If you have any questions, please contact Brittany Beale, Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott McGaw, Partner at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email