Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Reference # HL-15410
We are excited to partner with our client based in Moncton, New Brunswick, as they look for their next Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join them during an exciting time of growth and evolution.
As a member of the executive team, the CFO will report to the COO, with a dotted line to the President, and play an important role in the leadership of the overall business and the execution of its growth strategy, including the launch of new business lines as well as the opening of new locations. A hands-on business and financial expert, the CFO will ensure the company has the functional capabilities to achieve its goals and objectives with the highest levels of efficiency, while implementing strategies to safeguard the company’s assets and financial stability. Furthermore, the CFO will collaborate with the executive team to identify and implement policies and procedures for improving operational efficiencies all with a view of long-term sustainable growth and profitability.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Direct and oversee contract and lease negotiations, coordinating legal counsel and other professional services.
- Key relationship management with stakeholders and business partners.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
- Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities thru KPIs
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with other team members to identify their needs, provide counsel and develop solutions.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensuring compliance.
- Other related duties as assigned by the COO.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A professional accounting designation (CPA)
- Senior financial leadership experience, preferably within a fast-growing and entrepreneurial organization.
- A hands-on business and financial expert.
- Experience working in a growth-oriented organization would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- A collaborative leadership style that builds trust and teamwork, operating with a high level of integrity.
If you are an experienced finance and business professional with entrepreneurial spirit and a natural curiosity that wants to play a lead role in taking an established and profitable business to the next level, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email