Meridia Recruitment Solutions is working with a leading digital platform company to recruit for a Developer for their growing team in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Their team is stacked with diverse skillsets in machine learning, cloud computing, and web development. They are eager to share their knowledge and they want you to share yours so they can continue to build the best development team.
- Design, develop and execute innovative software solutions to address business needs
- Ensure software architecture meets all performance, quality, and security requirements
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality solutions
- Create modifications for existing software to upgrade performance
- Aid in planning, analysis, and design of technical solutions in collaboration with our parent company
- Maintain thorough documentation of systems and applications
- A certificate, diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Development skills in C# ASP.NET MVC framework
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, LINQ & Fluent .Net
- Knowledge of JSON, XML and event-driven architecture
- Strong database skills in Microsoft SQL Server, relational databases, and SQL optimization
- Proficiency in version control systems such as Git and Nuget
- Familiarity with third party and open source tools such as Hibernate and Spring
- You are highly driven by new challenges
- You are motivated and can motivate others
- You have exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Senior Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email