Atlantic Standard HVAC
St. John’s, NL
Atlantic Standard HVAC (ASH) is taking Atlantic Canada by storm, so homeowners feel confident that they can to! ASH provides whole-home energy efficient HVAC systems and provides customers with a range of payment solutions including in-house financing and many other financing options to ensure high customer satisfaction. ASH delivers energy efficient solutions to households, so customers never have to sacrifice comfort or quality for essential services. ASH pride themselves on their reputation of delivering a great experience with every customer interaction.
As experts in home automation, efficiency and comfort, ASH does in-home consultations, installations, and maintenance to meet the needs of homeowners and their communities. But at the heart of it all, their goal is to transform homes into energy conserving households with less impact on the environment and reduce Canada’s carbon footprint. These sustainable solutions will also give piece of mind knowing the equipment comes with a 24/7 maintenance service guarantee for the life of the products while keeping more money in your wallet. The ASH team is committed to transparent, unbiased value-added products and services.
On behalf of our partner, Atlantic Standard HVAC, we are seeking a Sales Executive to join their growing team in the Avalon Peninsula. As a highly ambitious and goal-oriented leader, you will build on marketing strategies to drive sales targets and increase revenue. ASH has a 15-year history in successful online marketing and sales leads, which will benefit the Sales Executive significantly as they will be provided a funnel of warm leads to execute on. No lead generation required. Your effective communication and customer service skills, along with a genuine concern for helping others, allows you to build relationships and trust with customers quickly and effortlessly. A background in sales and strong desire to promote energy solutions and reduce Canada’s carbon footprint is key to success in this role. ASH is expanding rapidly, and this is an excellent opportunity to help grow and shape an exciting organization.
Key Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years’ experience in business/sales and customer service.
• General knowledge of the energy industry and HVAC systems an asset.
• NL licensed refrigeration technician with 2+ years in service and installation preferred (willingness to train also considered).
• Effective communication and negotiation skills to close sales visits.
• Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge to promote a positive image in the field.
• Demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
• Genuine empathy for customers and a willingness to help others.
• Commitment to company values and growing the organization.
• Effective time management and organizational abilities.
• Reside in the Avalon Peninsula.
• Have access to personal vehicle to drive to appointments.
• Comfort in a sales driven role with high earning potential through commissions on top of base salary.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. For more information, contact Krista Power at 709.722.4462. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our website: www.meridiarecruitment.ca. For information on opportunities with our parent company, Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette, visit www.kbrs.ca.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email