Reference # - CL 15266
Our client, a regional law firm, is currently seeking an associate to join their Civil Litigation PG.
The successful candidate will be exposed to a broad range of matters, including corporate commercial disputes, property insurance claims, construction disputes, construction liens, and wrongful dismissal claims.
This position offers opportunities for leadership, development, and mentorship in a truly collegial practice.
- 3+ years post-call experience in litigation including employment law.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic, file management and advocacy skills
- An enthusiastic and responsive approach to client requirements and excellent people skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Primafact, ACL, and PC Law
Employment Equity Statement
Our client is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported, and are free from violence and harassment. They are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and community.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Chamini Loganathan, Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647 480 1717. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Chamini know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email