St. John’s, NL
Reference # CH-15251
Meridia Recruitment Solutions is in search of a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team, based in our St. John’s location.
As a KBRS company, Meridia shares a 46-year tradition of recruitment excellence that has led to the growth of the firm as one of Eastern Canada’s largest human capital solutions organizations. Meridia focuses on providing high quality, fast turnaround recruitment for professional and technical positions in Canada and the United States. We are committed to providing outstanding service to clients and candidates and invite applications from candidates who share this commitment.
As a Consultant with Meridia, you will join our world-class team of over 60 professionals with a specific focus on permanent recruitment within leading companies and organizations in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and sustaining strong relationships with clients, with a focus on excellent customer service,
- Growing and managing our client portfolio by building solid networks and identifying leads for new business opportunities, and by consistently meeting client recruitment requirements,
- Researching candidate profiles, reviewing and assessing applications against client requirements, and leveraging your ability to build rapport quickly to engage qualified candidates,
- Building an extensive candidate network to enable you to connect great talent with top employers in a highly professional manner.
- Business development and client management experience
- An autonomous self-starting with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivated relationship builder that possesses strong listening skills
- A postgraduate degree
- Previous recruitment experience is preferred
- Highly organized and strong interpersonal and time-management skills
What we provide:
- Freedom to build your own book of business within a leading recruitment company
- An ambitious, entrepreneurial and collegial team
- Competitive compensation structure
- Established referral network based on almost half a century of strong business relationships
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Claire Holt, Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and 902.424.1105 or Natalie Hand, Partner at email@example.com.
Meridia is committed to being an organization where diversity and different perspectives are valued. We strive to be an organization that is inclusive, supportive, and reflective of the communities and organizations we serve and we encourage applications from all those candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our firm.
As part of the recruitment process, Meridia will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that considers an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation to participate as a candidate in the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or communicate your needs to our team.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email