Manager, Clients And Markets (14-month Contract)
Manager, Clients and Markets (14-month contract)
Reference # AC – 15157
Our client offers a challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are delighted to have been selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2021 for the ninth consecutive year. Their culture is built on professional excellence, collaboration, innovation, thought leadership and entrepreneurialism. They embrace inclusion in all its forms, and they provide the tools and opportunities to help their people develop to their full potential.
- Outline and execute a strategy for developing new business, securing new clients, managing day-to-day marketing and business development needs of the region by
- Participating in and contributing to regional meetings and special planning sessions to support lawyers on business development pursuits.
- Reviewing market and industry research to identify new client or marketing and business development opportunities.
- Develop and implement end-to-end integrated marketing and business development plans and go-to-market strategies to win new mandates for both new and existing clients by
- Leveraging firm best practices and advanced methodologies for target identification and pursuit.
- Recommending and executing tactics for increasing market profile.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Communications and Events teams on campaigns to support go-to-market strategies.
- Supervise and execute client events and seminars to optimize brand awareness across all internal and external audiences in the local market.
- Provide recommendations on sponsorships and manage all elements including sponsorship agreements and sponsorship deliverables.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and business development plans to identify opportunities to deepen client relationships, and cross-sell practice areas or solutions for assigned priority clients.
- Develop strategies to help lawyers within assigned groups build profile both internally and in the market.
- Collaborate with the Proposals team and/or lawyers to support RFP, proposals, and pitch opportunities to win new business, as well as client reporting requests.
- Develop and manage annual marketing and business development budgets for the Vancouver office.
- Develop, engage, and manage team performance
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a professional services firm or B2B environment.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Persuasive approach combined with good interpersonal skills, tenacity, and the ability to command the respect of others.
- Process driven with excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, work under pressure and adhere to challenging deadlines.
- Ability and drive to deliver a first-class product.
- Strong people management skills, including delivering feedback and recognition on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of a sales pipeline/process.
As a member of our client’s team, you will have access to
- Outstanding benefits from day one, including insurance premiums paid by the Firm and wellness and technology reimbursements.
- Competitive compensation and generous time off, including a day off to volunteer and a day off for your birthday.
- A commitment to professional development and growth opportunities for our people at all levels, supported by a culture that fully embraces and encourages two-way feedback.
- Strong community involvement and a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- A collaborative, cohesive culture that connects lawyers and business teams through collective purpose
Please note that, applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment from the client will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada as a condition of employment and to maintain their status as fully vaccinated as a condition of continued employment. Our client will consider individual requests for accommodation by applicants who cannot be fully vaccinated due to health or other grounds
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Partner at email@example.com or 647-336-1416 or Fay Hage, Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-480-1709. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Fay Hage know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email