Reference # - AC 15135
Our client, one of Canada’s largest and most successful law firms, has an opening for a Collections Administrator to join the Finance Department in the Toronto office.
Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Receivable, the Collections Administrator is responsible for the timely and professional follow-up/collection of the Firm’s outstanding accounts for an assigned portfolio of lawyers across the Firm.
- Contacting clients regarding past due payment of accounts in accordance with Firm guidelines and procedures
- Working closely with Partners, Billing Assistants, A/R and Billing Teams to reconcile and resolve receivable matters to ensure timely payments
- Monitoring and maintaining aged AR portfolio while achieving target departmental goals and KPI’s
- Providing exemplary customer service
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client files on the Accounts Receivable Collections Systems (ARCS)
- University degree or college diploma is required
- Minimum of two years of collections experience in a commercial or law firm environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of CMS is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a close team environment
- Strong analytical skills essential with proven problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently, while at the same time collaboratively with Firm members
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-336-1416 or Fay Hage, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 647-480-1709. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Fay Hage know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email