Are you looking for a great opportunity with an organization inspiring a cleaner world, that offers amazing work life balance? We are pleased to be partnered with our client, Clean Foundation in Dartmouth, NS. They are an independent, non-governmental charity that works to support the fair transition to a cleaner economy and greener society. They do this through collaboration, leadership, and a focus on the possible. They bring knowledge, tools and inspiration needed to encourage the actions that lead to positive environmental change. Learn more about the work they do at cleanfoundation.ca. This is a term position.
We are looking for an Accountant to join their growing team! Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Accountant will assist in the ongoing maintenance of internal records and to support a fun Finance Team with the monthly accounting cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on building of Microsoft O365 & Infowise templates for numerous programs.
- Prepare monthly Visa card reconciliations.
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliation.
- Assist with revenue reconciliation.
- Support monthly Budget to Actual reporting across programs
- Enter data and maintain updated records.
- Assist with processing payables and receivables.
- General administration support for the Finance Department.
- Bank deposits as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Required Qualifications:
- Experience with posting in Quick Books Online (QBO) is essential.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping (full cycle accounting) and financial transactions.
- Fluent with Excel, Microsoft Word, and general understanding of office administration.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong math skills.
- Experience in the non-profit sector, considered an asset.
- Personable and flexible.
This an amazing opportunity for an Accountant who is looking for an organization they are proud to be a part of. If you’d like more details, reach out!
Clean is committed to Employment Equity and their goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. Qualified self-identifying First Nations, Metis and Inuit, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and LGBTQ2+ applicants will be strongly considered for this position. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify by reaching out to Sara Morey at email@example.com
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Sara Morey, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Sara Morey know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email