Transaction Services Assistant
Transaction Services Assistant
Reference # AC -15112
Our client, a leading national law firm focused on serving the transaction, advocacy, and advisory needs of Canada’s most dynamic business sectors. They have one of the largest business law practices in the country, serving multinational, national and mid-market clients from their offices in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary
Their Toronto office is currently recruiting for a Transaction Services Assistant to join their FourLines team, reporting to the Partner, Practice Innovation. The ideal candidate for this role is personable, innovative, keen, flexible, reliable, and efficient with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail. More so, an aptitude for, and an interest in, technology, process improvement, and project management are highly desired for this role.
- Developing and automating legal and other documents and related workflows, often in partnership with clients, lawyers and law clerks/paralegals who possess subject matter expertise.
- Preparing, and applying proofreading / editing skills to, legal and other documents.
- Processing due diligence and other related data extraction projects.
- Managing transaction-related workflows to ensure accurate and timely completion of work, including due diligence, and closing documents.
- Assisting with the evaluation and implementation of improved processes and related technology.
- Reviewing usage reports and performing data analytics to support adoption and expansion of improved processes and related technology.
- Supporting the development of policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Supporting the demonstration of and training on improved processes and related technology
- Providing administrative support to team members as required and as requested.
- College Diploma in Legal Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably within the legal industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Technically strong with internet applications and generally comfortable using similar tools & technology.
- Experience or interest in process improvement and project management.
- Strong ability to work under pressure, to be creative and solutions-driven, and to be adaptable to changing situations with ease.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, to meet deadlines and to exhibit sound judgment.
- Capability of working independently with minimal supervision as well as working effectively as part of a collaborative team.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Professionalism, maturity, diplomacy, and tact are essential.
- High level of integrity and ethics at all times.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-336-1416 or Fay Hage, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 647-480-1709. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Fay Hage know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email