Systems Analyst - Digital Banking Applications
Reference # JG-15064
Meridia Recruitment Solutions are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst with previous success in implementing and supporting Core Banking , Digital/Online Banking Applications preferably Oracle FLEXCUBE and/or OBDX- including change management, configuration, integration and ongoing maintenance and support. This position reports to the VP Group Applications and will work closely with the broader Information Technology team across multiple jurisdictions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Senior Systems Analysts in partnering with the stakeholders to define business requirements, analyze data structure and workflow and evaluate and propose application solutions
- Working closely with and providing updates to business stakeholders and SME’s, technology colleagues, consultants and vendors to ensure timely and efficient completion of project deliverables
- Perform both Functional and Technical Applications testing along with regression testing with detailed evidence and analysis to ensure all the System/Applications changes are validated before deployment to Production.
- Performing system administration activities including coordinating and managing the installation and configuration of software and related application software upgrades while ensuring technical issues are effectively identified and resolved.
- Implementing system changes and administering access to systems and information utilizing approved information technology security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Reviewing new and existing processes and procedures along with system requirements ensuring technology processes and procedures are well documented and implemented in accordance with the principles of professional practices and standards and that there are effective systems in place for audit and control.
- ensuring timely and effective resolution of service management incidents and proactive identification of potential issues are appropriately addressed and escalated, as required
- Supporting the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of Applications and ensuring that Systems are in a usable state, meeting performance targets and available at all required times
- Coordinating internal and external suppliers to ensure the successful quality delivery of products and services within agreed performance/SLA limits.
- Post-secondary education coupled with a minimum of five years’ experience in applications implementation, testing and support with at least four years’ experience working in the Banking industry
- minimum of two years’ experience working with OBDX (Oracle Banking Digital Experience) with strong application knowledge
- Experience in Corporate Banking, AOBO functionality will be advantage.
- solid understanding and knowledge of retail banking including CASA, loans, deposits, payment solutions and associated applications
- previous experience selecting, configuring and installing third party vendor tools that are compatible in a multi-cloud environment including effective design and management of detailed testing plans
- knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and experience working with Configuration Management Database(CMBD), System Outage Analysis (SOA), Component Failure Impact Analysis (CFIA) and statistical analysis and trending tools
- effective time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy timeline driven environment
- exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners providing ongoing communication and progress updates
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Senior Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email