Are you a skilled and resourceful administrative professional looking to join a respected and well-established team? On behalf of our client in Halifax, NS, we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who values attention to detail and is driven to deliver exceptional work. While providing administrative support to leadership and the broader team, the Executive Assistant will ensure that office operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Responsible for a variety of office functions, the Executive Assistant will work closely with various members of the office team to deliver outstanding service to internal and external stakeholders.
The role is dynamic and ever changing so if you like routine, this isn’t the role for you!
Responsibilities could include:
- Assisting with leases and tenants
- Prepping for tenders
- Assisting with potential acquisitions
- Assisting with construction projects and property development
- Assisting with other rental properties
- Project based administration
- Office administrative duties
We are looking for someone who has an aptitude for systems and software and who is a self starter and problem solver. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential, coupled with the ability to work well autonomously. The ideal candidate also has a passion for administration and enjoys working with others who value providing excellent client service.
If you are an administrative professional with experience providing high-level, executive support to management and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, reach out to us for more details.
- Extraordinary attention to detail. If you don't self-identify as hyper-organized, this isn't the role for you
- Extraordinary documentation skills, you can collect direction verbally and in writing move forward with direction/execution
- Great communication skills. You'll work with many different stakeholders, existing clients, senior leadership, and teams internally and externally
- Strong skills with Office Suite (i.e., Outlook / Word / Excel) and web-based research
- Coordinate and support activities with the highest professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
- Experience pulling data and preparing presentations
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Sara Morey, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Sara Morey know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email