Meridia Recruitment Solutions is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our growing team. A KBRS company, Meridia shares a 46-year tradition of recruitment excellence that has led to the growth of the firm as Eastern Canada’s largest human capital solutions organization. Meridia focuses on providing high quality, fast turnaround recruitment for professional and technical positions in Canada and the US.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to support Meridia Recruitment’s growing Accounting and Architecture, Engineering and Operations divisions within Atlantic Canada.
In this role, you will conduct candidate research, mining LinkedIn, external resources and internal databases for candidates matching a client’s needs. You will support the team in developing documents for client presentations and proposals and ensuring the accuracy of candidate and client records. You will support references, background checks, posting advertisements, and other administrative duties as needed.
What you bring:
- High degree of organization and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong motivation to produce high quality work, as well as strong attention to detail
- Natural curiosity, strong critical thinking, and a competitive spirit
- Tenacity and persistence to find the necessary candidates for a role
- An appreciation for being a productive member of a high functioning team through dedicated, independent work
- Strong computer skills along with experience using different databases and online platforms to provide project research
- Personable and professional communication skills and the ability to build rapport over the phone or in an email
- Previous recruitment or administration experience is considered an asset
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program
What we provide:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic team known for its strong morale and a willingness to lend a hand, share ideas and support one another
- A fascinating look behind the scenes of a wide variety of companies and their recruitment processes
- The chance to work with, and learn from, a team that is a recognized leader in the recruitment industry.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Jason Ozon at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason know.
Meridia is committed to being an organization where diversity and different perspectives are valued. We strive to be an organization that is inclusive, supportive, and reflective of the communities and organizations we serve and we encourage applications from all those candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our firm.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email