Sales Operations Analyst
MetOcean Telematics is a leading global provider, designer, and manufacturer of satellite and cellular IoT-enabled solutions. MetOcean Telematics products span across oceanographic & environmental monitoring equipment, defense, and security markets. For more than four decades they have assisted domestic and international customers with developing and integrating Iridium hardware into a wide range of devices and applications, designed innovative hardware products, and created industry-leading software and situational awareness solutions. MetOcean Telematics ensures critical data is created, transmitted, received, processed, analyzed, and visualized in the fastest and most reliable manner possible anywhere in the world.
Meridia Recruitment has partnered with MetOcean Telematics to recruit a Sales Operations Analyst to join their team on a 1-year contract in Dartmouth, NS. We are seeking a self-motivated, highly analytical and technical individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join the Sales Operations team supporting the Sales Team with what they need to be successful.
The Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to provide on-going support and maintenance of the business systems, processes, and data. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Analyst will have an overall focus on operations and logistics for the sales department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Salesforce products
- Salesforce and Pardot Administration
- Maintain system integration (Salesforce)
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures documents for Sales and Tech Support
- Monitor system performance and data quality (assignment rules, validation rules, etc.)
- Sales support (reports, data transfer, data entry, etc.)
- Troubleshoot issues
- Add new users and apply correct permissions
- Backup for order processing
- Monthly/weekly sales and tech support metrics reports for management
- Sales Order support and Order Entry
- Other Sales/Marketing tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, financial or analysis-based field
- Relevant work experience in a fast-paced company
- 3-5 years’ experience in a reporting or similar role working with financials or other models
- com experience as an administrator
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly articulate business objectives and manage large group discussions, including to senior management
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office with high level of comfort using Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of SQL (asset)
- 3 successful years maintaining a database (asset)
- Able to work in Canada and internationally
- 100% Employer paid group benefits
- Corporate gym membership rate
- Generous vacation + personal day policies + paid time off over the holidays
- Training and development
- Monthly team building activities
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contactJessie MacDonald, Recruitment Specialistat902-421-1214 orJamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809. Ifyou requireaccommodation toparticipate in the recruitment process, please letJessieknow.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email