Senior Operations Analyst
Reference # JG-14904
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with First Atlantic Commerce, a leading provider of secure and robust international internet payment solutions, to recruit for their Senior Operations Analyst. This is a full-time remote opportunity.
Headquartered in Bermuda, a leading financial, insurance and reinsurance center, and founded in 1998, FAC provides multi-currency, payment processing and risk management solutions for internet merchants and acquiring banks around the world.
The Senior Operations Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day operational support in addition to providing pre and post implementation support to First Atlantic Commerce worldwide clients for credit/debit card online, multicurrency payment processing solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- First line of support for all operational system alerts and service interruptions, escalating to management as necessary
- Responding to alerts and requests in a timely manner through to problem resolution
- All notifications to banks, merchants and other parties on operational issues and system availability
- Maintain the service interruption logs for each host and FAC systems
- Manage and respond to requests for client technical and administrative support using the FAC service desk application
- Monitor daily client transaction activity for abnormal or suspicious activity processing
- Developing, maintaining and running SQL queries on transactional data and other reporting required by management
- Maintain client information including setting up new merchant clients in the FAC systems/databases
- Assist with FAC’s system fixes, upgrades, testing and change control management procedures
- Coordinate all client implementation & integration activities with internal teams, Bank and processors including Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode implementations
- Act as liaison between the business development and technical teams
- Perform all client web site & payment process testing and certification
- Train clients in the use of FAC systems and card processing procedures
- Update all client system user documents, procedures and compliance policies
- Work as an integral member of the Operations team to provide requirements for client/user web based reports and services, including analysis, design and implementation testing
- Provide status reports on client issues to management upon request
- Provide out of hours support on a rotating 24x7 basis, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field plus 4 years’ relevant experience
- 4 years’ experience in providing first level client support for online credit card processing
- 4 years of industry knowledge and experience working with e-commerce and card payments
- Good Understanding of application programming interfaces (APIs) and ability to inspect data values for compliance to specifications
- 2 years’ experience in data analysis using database SQL
- Competency in working with Windows, and Microsoft Office applications is essential
- Aptitude and willingness to gain more knowledge of e-commerce acquiring and ability to apply new skills effectively on the job
- Effective problem-solving, written and oral communication, organization and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work amicably in a multi-functional team environment, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work non-standard work hours as required to support FAC’s worldwide clients and operations
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Senior Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email