Bilingual Manager, Talent Acquisition (contract)
Manger, Talent Acquisition (contract)
Reference # - AC – 14833
Our client has an exciting opportunity in their Human Resources department. If you have a passion for people and up for the challenge in finding top talent and bring agency and corporate experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager this is the opportunity for you!
The Manager of Talent Acquisition will report into the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition supporting North America recruitment efforts. This position will partner with leaders to understand business needs, drive, and execute strategic initiatives to support business staffing needs while promoting our client.
You will be required to oversee the day-to-day recruitment operations. This role will require leading a team of Talent Acquisition professionals across North America.
- In partnership with the TA leadership team, develop and drive recruitment initiatives and projects to support Talent Acquisition evolution
- Continuously improve the overall recruitment process, both internally and externally. This also includes developing key metrics to understand business and customer value as well as measure our current performance and identify priorities and leading indicators
- Support global talent acquisition programs and initiatives including hiring manager training, process improvements, and technology
- Develop innovative strategies in understanding the businesses challenges around acquiring and retaining talent.
- Contribute to our social media Branding Strategy to help build our employer brand Develop the campus and New Grad recruitment strategy and attend events (due to COVID situation you will be expected to attend only virtual events at this time).
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies to include professional networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, and advertising with particular focus on hard to source regions and skill sets.
- Manage a team of Talent Acquisition professionals (includes coaching, performance metrics and projects)
- Support full-cycle recruitment for all areas of the business for Senior roles
- Sourcing candidates using innovative solutions that attracts talent to our organization
- Manage relationship with external recruitment agencies related to your client grou
- Management of our Associate-in-Training program which includes ensuring a continuous pipeline of candidates and projects into the program, developing an AIT brand, working with key post-secondary institutions and ongoing management of the program and specifically coaching/supporting AITs.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with HR partners and hiring managers.
- In partnership with TA team manage relationships with external vendors including, but not limited to staffing agencies, background check companies, web-advertising providers (Indeed, LinkedIn etc.), pre-employment assessment providers.
- Develop and maintain an onboarding program (content and process) to ensure consistent candidate/new hire experience across the organization
- Work with Legal and Compliance to ensure we implement strategies to mitigate any recruitment risks (i.e., audits, process mapping and policies etc).
- Support the onboarding experience for hiring managers and employees
- Provide additional support to HR team when needed
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources
- Working towards CHRP designation is an asset
- 7+ years’ experience in recruitment with a minimum of 5 years in as senior recruitment position
- 5+ years of supporting continuous improvement initiatives/projects within Human Resources
- 5+ years in leadership
- 3+ years in building recruitment metrics and reporting
- Strong project management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office (excel, power point, word, outlook) skills
- Experience with relevant social media and recruitment/applicant tracking platforms and tools
- Experience in a multi-location manufacturing environment will be considered an asset
- Experience using Workday is an asset or any ATS
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
- Able to foster strong relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Strong customer services skills
- Frequent contact with both internal and external clients and stakeholders. Some contact with external vendors such as recruitment agencies.
- Nearly always work indoors in corporate office environment with long periods of sitting (Due to COVID working from home 1-2 days/week is optional)
- May on occasion be exposed to loud sounds and distracting noise levels.
- Employee may experience progressive degrees of factors in the work process which may cause mental tension or anxiety (changing work priorities, deadlines, accuracy, quotas, conflicting demands).
- Employee is expected to communicate by telephone, e-mail, and in-person discussions.
- High level of social contact
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-336-1416 or Fay Hage, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 647-480-1709. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Fay Hage know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email