Reference # HL-14792
On behalf of our client, an industry leading and growing organization, we are recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to join their team in Halifax, NS. Reporting to the Vice President, Compliance, the Compliance Administrator will be a key member of the compliance group.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist with on-going compliance monitoring and tasks assigned by the Vice President, Compliance.
- Regular communication with regulators across jurisdictions and escalation of concerns/queries as appropriate.
- Assist with the administrative function, which includes preparation, co-ordination and submission of required filings.
- Maintenance of the compliance document management system and intelligence resource.
- Provision of support to the Compliance Team and Senior Management as necessary.
- Build a collaborative, positive atmosphere with team members both in the office and across jurisdictions.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Post secondary education or an acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible work experience paired with a legal or compliance certification/designation (CAMS, etc.)
- Two-five years relevant experience in a compliance administration role within the financial services industry
- Insurance experience will be viewed as beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of computer literacy
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail in all activities, particularly data quality and integrity
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to meet deadlines
If you are a highly motivated compliance professional that has a keen eye for the details and strong communication skills, this could be the perfect role for you! Connect with us today to learn more or ‘Apply Now’ below.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email