Systems Analyst - Cloud Integration
Reference # JG-14786
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with, a international client with offices in Halifax to recruit for their Systems Analyst, Cloud Integration.
The Systems Analyst will be an analytical and collaborative individual with proven time management abilities to join the Information Technology team to ensure proper configuration and to support development, maintenance and monitoring of Oracle Integration Cloud Services. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for improving operational processes and supporting critical business strategies by developing, implementing, and maintaining applications systems and services. This position reports directly to the VP, Group Applications, Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- designing business processes and workflow strategies for the management, access and retrieval of data
- reviewing, analyzing, streamlining and documenting business processes
- planning, organizing and prioritizing a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner
- meeting critical time deadlines and deliverables by setting priorities
- documenting infrastructure, platform processes and existing operational procedures
- documenting the design and ongoing management systems that deliver against strict requirements for functionality,
- scalability performance and reliability
- collaborating with product owners, scrum masters and developers in refining stories for proposed epics
- determining cloud based systems requirements in alignment with architectural guiding principles and with input from
- solution architects
- building design artefacts with input from developers for outcomes to be enabled in a verifiable manner
- conducting analysis of potential option, tools and approaches to deliver the desired system capabilities
- building specifications to support integration with on-premise infrastructure services and to allow for portability across
- public cloud providers
- coordinating and managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful implementation
- analyzing and assisting with API data mappings analyzing and assisting with API data mapping
- post-secondary education, coupled with a minimum of six years’ experience in related business/technical and/or change
- management role
- minimum of four years’ experience in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)/SOA Suite or any other Integration solution
- proven track record of delivering similar capabilities
- expert knowledge of information security management practices, framework and standards, specifically ITIL, COBIT, NIST,
- CIS and Cloud Security Alliance
- solid understanding of SFTP, JSON, REST API concepts
- strong knowledge of Oracle Database and/or related Oracle products/technologies
- effective time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy timeline driven environment
- exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working
- relationships with internal and external partners, providing ongoing communication and progress updates
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Senior Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email