Systems Analyst - Cards & ATM Payment Solutions
Reference # JG-14785
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Butterfield, a leading, independent offshore bank and trust company, to recruit for their Systems Analyst in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
With more than 1,300 financial services professionals across ten international jurisdictions, the Butterfield experience is enhanced by robust learning and development opportunities and comprehensive benefits. Guided by their core values—approachable, collaborative, empowered and impactful—they provide a respectful environment where they value the diversity of their employees and the talents and experiences they bring.
The Systems Analyst will be an analytical and collaborative individual who will support the information technology team through the development, maintenance and monitoring of Lusis Payments Tango application, while ensuring proper configuration. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for improving operational processes and supporting critical business strategies by developing, implementing, and maintaining applications systems and services. This position reports directly to the VP, Group Applications, Group Technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- designing business processes and workflow strategies for the management, access and retrieval of data
- reviewing, analyzing, streamlining and documenting business processes
- planning, organizing and prioritizing a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner
- meeting critical time deadlines and deliverables by efficiently setting priorities
- documenting infrastructure, platform processes and existing operational procedures
- documenting the design and ongoing management systems that deliver against strict requirements for functionality,
- scalability performance and reliability
- collaborating with product owners, scrum masters and developers in refining stories for proposed epics
- working directly with the Business and other stakeholders and providing technical and functional support for their day-today E-Payment operation (ATM, POS, Cards, VISA, Mastercard)
- building design artefacts with input from developers for outcomes to be enabled in a verifiable manner
- conducting analysis of potential option, tools and approaches to deliver the desired system capabilities
- writing, defining scope, and performing end-to-end testing of plans to ensure the quality of the projects deliveries
- coordinating and managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful implementation
- analyzing and assisting with API data mapping
- minimum of four years’ experience in related business/technical and/or change management role
- minimum of four years’ experience in Lusis Payments Tango
- proven track record of delivering similar capabilities
- proven knowledge of banking concepts and core banking systems as well as E-payment concepts
- experience with ATM and/or POS systems, card schemes, as well as Cards system and Gateway
- effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy timeline driven environment
- exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working
- relationships with internal and external partners providing ongoing communication and progress updates
- knowledge of designing test plans for infrastructure services to ensure accurate and effective implementation of
- application requirements
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Senior Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email