Avalon Peninsula, NL
With decades of history in Newfoundland and Labrador, our client is a successful manufacturer that continues to experience tremendous growth. On their behalf we are seeking a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations and the supervision of the department team. You will be tasked with managing and continually improving the preventative and predictive maintenance. In addition, the maintenance manager ensures the continuous improvement of the skills and capabilities of the maintenance department staff to maintain existing and new technology as it is introduced to the operation.
• Assist in managing, supervising, training, and coordinating activities of associates in the department to minimize down time
• Analyze mechanical and operational problems on equipment and set corrective action
• Troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance on all machinery and equipment
• Maintain accurate records of equipment maintenance, and tools/supplies/equipment inventory
• Assist in coordinating with Engineering and Production departments to plan for new equipment and technology
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in production operation
• Education and experience Industrial Engineering or related field
• Licensed Industrial Electrician, Mechanical or equivalent technical degree or diploma
• 3-5 years’ experience in production management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To express interest in this opportunity, please click the "Apply Now" button below. For more information, contact Natalie Hand at 709.722.6925 or email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our website: www.meridiarecruitment.ca. For information on opportunities with our parent company, Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette, visit www.kbrs.ca.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email