Quality Assurance Manager
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Reference: KR- 14594
Since inception, crypto has been changing the world - and the Kraken team is leading the charge. Over the last decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world; they are changing the way we think about money and finance. With a staff of over 1300 employees in over 60 countries, the business is on an exciting trajectory and is looking to add an outstanding Quality Assurance Manager to their Client Engagement team.
As Client Engagement’s (CE) Quality Assurance (QA) Manager, you would conceptualize, establish and drive a Quality Assurance program which leads Client Engagement to deliver better service to Kraken’s clients. Understanding the broad scope of support that they offer and the competitive advantage that superb client support gives Kraken, you will embrace the challenge of designing a standardized process for conducting and scoring QA across the organization. Kraken is on an exciting trajectory, and you will play a crucial role in assuring they deliver the best quality of service in the market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building systems to measure QA on all chat, phone and support ticket requests
- Working alongside the CE Operations management team and influencing the direction of other operations-focused teams through your team’s findings
- Building and managing a team of up to 20 QA specialists, leveraging external resources and top internal support talent to source team members
- Using QA findings to drive changes to team procedures, share best practices, and recommend targeted ad hoc training and influence access level changes for workers
- Supplying leaders in Client Engagement with worker data that will be used to evaluate overall worker performance, impact worker compensation, and influence other major decisions
- Partnering with data analysts to develop and maintain robust quality of service reporting tools, leveraging these tools to regularly produce program status updates that are shared cross-company
- Driving initiatives assigned by CE’s leadership team that aim to continuously raise the quality of support provided by CE
With a strong focus on data utilization, you will work with a variety of internal stakeholders, proactively sharing information on quality of service that will drive decision making in areas such as worker compensation and training. Constantly seeking out opportunities to refine the program that you design to score QA, you will partner closely with team leads, data analysts and trainers, ensuring that training and QA scoring materials remains aligned, and that you can investigate trends observed during QA to take meaningful actions and report on the overall effectiveness of the program. This work will play an essential role in achieving Kraken’s mission of accelerating the global adoption of cryptocurrency.
Your qualifications include:
- 3+ years of experience leading a Quality Assurance team at a company known for excellent customer service
- 10+ years of total work experience
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Wrike, Confluence and Jira
- Tenacious self-starter with an eye for detail and a talent for keeping processes simple
- Eager and proactive in serving stakeholder needs and sharing information
- Superb organizational skills with a results-oriented outlook and a passion for top notch quality
- Creative, forward-thinking and resourceful with an affinity for collaborative problem solving
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry
- Experience working in FinTech is a plus
This is an opportunity to use your experience to create an innovative and industry leading Quality Assurance program. Leveraging best practices and creative ideas this is your opportunity to make a difference to the service level Kraken provide. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team and will be given the necessary resources to be successful. By joining this mission driven organization, you’ll be part of a diverse group of thinkers and doers that are dedicated to making cryptocurrency available and accessible to the world and enabling people from all walks of life to invest in their independence.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Katherine Risley, Partner, at 902-424-1120 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Nicole Orr, Recruitment Specialist at 902-318-1521 and email@example.com, or please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Katherine or Nicole know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email