Job Title: General Recruiter
Location: Remote in North America
Since inception, crypto has been changing the world - and the Kraken team is leading the charge. Over the last decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world; they are changing the way we think about money and finance. With a staff of nearly 1200 in over 60 countries, the business is on an exciting trajectory and is looking to add an outstanding General Recruiter to their Talent Acquisition team.
As Kraken’s General Recruiter you will help Kraken find top talent by providing full-cycle recruitment on a variety of roles. While partnering with Hiring Managers and other Recruiters, you will devise a search strategy specific to each role that will allow you to source the ideal candidate for Kraken’s available positions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with other Recruiters, Recruiting Administrators, and Hiring Managers to develop in-depth understanding of assigned requisitions.
- Composing creative and technical job descriptions while partnering with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team to build tailored sourcing strategies for each assigned role.
- Sourcing candidates using online tools and taking candidates through the recruitment process with a high level of candidate care.
- Crafting and sending personalized recruiting emails for current job openings that clearly communicate Kraken’s “why work here” to passive candidates.
- Interviewing candidates combining various methods like structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioural questions to ensure a thorough process.
- Occasionally attend networking events, meet-ups, and conferences to stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends and work to find new and creative ways to source candidates and reach new candidate pools.
Being a Recruiter isn’t a job for you, it’s a passion and you truly understand the impact you can have on someone’s life and on the growth of the business. Your interest in recruiting and cryptocurrency will shine through when you step into this recruitment role. The thought of helping someone join Kraken to take the next step in their career or fulfill their dream of working within the crypto industry really excites you. You bring with you great interpersonal skills that will allow you to make meaningful connections with candidates that will ultimately set them up for success as a Kraken employee.
Your qualifications include:
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting, in both a corporate and agency settings.
- Hands on experience with online sourcing tools with an excellent ability to evaluate candidates at multiple stages in the recruiting process.
- Proven recruitment success while meeting or exceeding the KPI’s that were set for you.
- Familiarity with various applicant tracking systems, Lever would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that shine through in your candidate care regime.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to be adaptable at a moment’s notice
- The drive to be a self-starter and do whatever it takes to accomplish a mission/task/project.
- Passion for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully create and execute on world class sourcing and candidate attraction strategies to find top notch talent.
This is an opportunity to leverage your experience to support Kraken on its quest to become a destination for industry talent. You will be given the support and resources necessary to achieve this vision and will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team while doing so. By joining this mission driven organization, you’ll be part of a diverse group of thinkers and doers that are dedicated to making cryptocurrency available and accessible to the world and enabling people from all walks of life to invest in their independence.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Katherine Risley, Partner, at 902-424-1120 and email@example.com or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Katherine or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email