Reference # JG-14548
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with a leading electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) solution provider with offices strategically located internationally to accommodate their global presence, to recruit for their Xamarin Developer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strong analytical skills to understand the requirements and develop / implementations solutions
- Strong competency in building cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin Studio or Visual Studio with Xamarin plugin. Strong expertise on Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android.
- Working experience on iOS SDK and/or Android SDK
- Working knowledge of data parsing, storing and related patterns.
- Strong SQLite, SQL Server DB experience. Hands-on experience with REST services.
- Expertise in MVVM pattern. Code sharing patterns such as dependency service, service locator.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle Expertise in writing unit tests.
- Strong ability in documenting design concepts. Ability to socialize technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong in C#, the .NET framework and object oriented programming patterns and practices.
- Hands on experience in Agile projects
- Demonstrate ability to apply Microsoft Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect.
- Strong trouble shooting skills to resolve the technical issues.
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is must.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Expert on Source Control like SVN & Github is preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Senior Consultant 902-430-2120. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email