Senior Global Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Job Title: Senior Global Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Location: Remote in North America
Since inception, crypto has been changing the world - and the Kraken team is leading the charge. Over the last decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world; they are changing the way we think about money and finance. With a staff of over 1300 in over 60 countries, the business is on an exciting trajectory and is looking to add an outstanding Senior Global Compensation & Benefits Analyst to their Human Resources team.
Reporting to the Global Director of Total Rewards, as a skilled and experienced C&B professional you will add value to Kraken by ensuring that compensation and benefits programs align with Kraken compensation philosophy and are market competitive. You will work to ensure that the employee experience is world class from first days as a “Krakenite” all the way through their entire Kraken lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Aiding in the creation and research through analysis of compensation and benefits packages on a global scale, taking into consideration the overall business strategy and internal philosophies
- Assisting with and providing coverage for compensation processes and queries, HRIS approvals, and research and creation of compensation packages for new hires/promotions
- Identifying and executing on process improvements for compensation & benefits workflows
- Assisting with options planning and data tracking
- Researching country compensation and benefits requirements and common practices for determining employment strategy (employee/contractor/BPO) and benefit offerings
- Supporting the design, development, implementation, and administration of new compensation and benefit programs for new and current countries
- Staying current on legal and regulatory trends and requirements in C&B globally while analyzing impact to Kraken and assisting the team in proactively developing and implementing actions to mitigate the organization’s risk
- Aiding in mandatory compensation and benefits reporting
- Supporting the day-to-day operation of benefit programs working with external broker/providers, to ensure programs are administered efficiently and effectively
- Working with vendors to set up and maintain up to date benefit information including contact details, and processes for new employees, and ensuring most updated versions are available
- Coordinating with Finance on staffing plans, forecasts and other data needs or projects related to compensation
- Participating in special compensation and benefits, as well as People Experience, projects as requested by management
- Managing and maintaining job architecture while helping to create new jobs, job families or categories in partnership with various stakeholders as needed
As the Senior Global Compensation & Benefits analyst, you bring a passion for improving the employee experience and leverage your data analytics skills to enhance your continuous improvement mindset. You understand that to be a hub for talent, you need a compensation and benefits program that is ahead of the curve, and this allows you to think outside the box of traditional programs in working to ultimately support an experience for employees that is second to none.
Your qualifications include:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in compensation analysis on a global scale
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and an Associates Degree in a relevant field
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification, PHR or SHRM-CP is considered a plus
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to compensation and benefits programs (FLSA, Sec 125, ERISA, 409A, HIPAA, etc.)
- Must have extensive experience with compensation research and data analysis; experience with how they relate to compliance requirements in the banking or finance verticals is considered an asset
- High-level of proficiency with HRIS Systems, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite, more specifically pivot tables, vlookups, complex formulas, and managing large data sets for analytics
- Experience using the latest compensation analysis tools, i.e Mercer (Comptryx), Radford
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Experience in both a start-up and a large global company, ideally in Tech/Finance
- Must be a proactive solution-oriented team player with a proven ability to collaborate with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience working remotely
- A passion for and knowledge of cryptocurrency is a huge plus
This is an opportunity to leverage your experience to support Kraken on its quest to become a destination for industry talent. You will be given the support and resources necessary to achieve this vision and will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team while doing so. By joining this mission driven organization, you will be part of a diverse group of thinkers and doers that are dedicated to making cryptocurrency available and accessible to the world and enabling people from all walks of life to invest in their independence.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Katherine Risley, Partner, at 902-424-1120 and email@example.com or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Katherine or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email