Remote, USA or Canada
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Strategy Analyst to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Strategic Marketing Team, the Strategy Analyst Role will have the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Market & Technology Research: Design and execute research projects in support of threat/opportunity analysis identification, M&A due diligence, new and existing growth opportunity identification/mapping.
• Market Intelligence: Gather and analyze market and competitive information to create actionable intelligence for internal business stakeholders.
• Business Intelligence: Leverage market and customer interaction data including marketing platform touches, sales metrics, and software usage statistics to understand market and customer buying patterns and preferences.
• Market Strategy Development: Assess market opportunities and segmentation to develop strategies for addressing new and existing targets.
• Strategic Planning Administration: Support Leadership Team in managing preparation and execution of the annual and quarterly planning processes.
• Business Administration: Develop, update, and refine excel models, management tools and compelling presentations related to the company’s strategic plan and key strategic focus areas.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline with proven high achievement, MBA preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in management consulting or relevant corporate role requiring meticulous attention to detail and complex problem solving.
• Strong intellectual curiosity and demonstrated interest in Clinical, Industrial, Microbiological or Test and Measurement markets.
• Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience as a member of a small high-performing team with an entrepreneurial work ethic.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Scott McGaw, Partner, at email@example.com or Brittany Beale, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Scott or Brittany know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email