Senior Director, Marketing
Senior Director, Marketing
Reference # AC- 14395
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with a top-tier organization in Toronto to find a Senior Director, Marketing
We are looking for a senior business strategist to be a dynamic leader of a team dedicated to building the brand of our client through business marketing and communications opportunities.
The Senior Director, Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing communications and marketing initiatives in support of achieving our client’s strategic goals. This role is an important part of the executive team of our client and is responsible for providing innovation, leadership, and strategic direction to the Marketing team.
- Working with the senior leadership team to lead the creation, development and implementation of the marketing strategy
- Develop strategies for thought leadership and innovative marketing opportunities for the organization
- Lead, oversee and guide the marketing and communications team as they develop initiatives and collateral to support and enhance the value proposition
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to maintain, evolve and manage the organization’s brand strategy and thought leadership execution across all channels and touchpoints
- Develop and manage the annual marketing budget
- Manage all marketing collateral
- Provide creativity, insight and influence as it pertains to ensuring the brand is evolving and striving towards it’s strategy
- Maintain consistency of messaging and brand alignment
- Help identify new openings for creative engagement with partners and stakeholders across all marketing and communications channels and materials (including opportunities domestically and internationally)
- Provide regular reporting, insights, and analysis to track ROI on marketing and communication investments
- Ability to develop and build rapport with relevant media outlets and channels
- Manage the digital marketing initiatives and increasingly seek opportunities to enhance their digital presence
- Assist with media relations and speech writing for the Chair and the CEO
- Set performance standards for the team and provide ongoing coaching and support
- Continue to provide a culture of creativity, teamwork, passionate, and collaboration
- Completed University degree in a related discipline is required
- A combination of experience across industries and knowledge of the public and private sector is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant progressive experience
- Exceptional English verbal/written communication and presentation skills are required
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills are required
- Previous experience in networking with various media relations stakeholders
- Experience in managing a digital marketing roadmap is an asset (preference to writing HTML and CSS for website and email formats)
- Advanced social media skills and a strong understanding of how to maintain a social media presence in a complex stakeholder environment to raise the profile of the organization
- A self-motivated person who embraces change, challenge and lifting an organization to a new level
- Previous experience managing direct report(s), with a commitment to leadership, is required
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, a Senior Consultant at email@example.com or 647-336-1416 ,or Fay Hage, a Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-480-1709. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Fay Hage know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email