Full Time Remote opportunity
Reference # JG-14377
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Curatio, and organization driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence-based resources in a safe and secure environment. They work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and they are looking for the next rockstar to join their dynamic team in the role of DevOps Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record running their growing number of servers in a smooth and up-to-date fashion. You must possess a background in DevOps particularly with AWS, Azure and CI/CD pipelines. You may also be tasked with managing various private cloud/data centers located in various geographic locations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership to analyze existing/future project requirements and come up with solutions to design, implement and automate software build and deployment processes
- Research and implement industry standards to manage infrastructure and automate cloud deployments
- Design, identify problems early and continuously improve CI/CD pipeline and process of monitoring Curatio systems
- Take initiative and manage the security of Curatio’s platform (server) pipeline
- Produce necessary processes, documentation and appropriate knowledge sharing across the platform team
- Successfully collaborate with members of the platform team in order to increase efficiency, security and reach project deployment needs
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 3+ years experience managing DevOps, cloud infrastructure and deployment (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose, and Container and VM management tools
- Strong familiarity with regulatory and data privacy standards (HIPAA, PHIPA, PIPEDA, GDPR)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools (ex. BitBucket, GitOps)
- Experience with designing & streamlining scalable systems will be considered a major asset
- Comfortable working daily with agile/sprint/virtual teams across different time zones (via Slack, Zoom)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize project work efficiently
- Previous experience working in startups (in growth mode) or within digital health are considered assets
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email