Onsite Computer Technician
Reference # JG-14331
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with G&G Computers, a growing company providing Information Technology support and services to businesses and home users across Nova Scotia, to recruit for their Onsite Computer Technician in Truro, Nova Scotia.
G&G Computers dedicated staff have the skills necessary to diagnose and solve issues with computer components, laptops, printers, and monitors. G&G’s core services include providing technical support for a variety of businesses, both large and small. This includes onsite and in-shop services, as well as several Managed Service solutions, such as data backup, remote support and antivirus solutions.
In this full-time permanent role, you will provide onsite and in-shop services to their growing customer base, as well as several Managed Service solutions, such as data backup, remote support and antivirus solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform installation and configuration of software and hardware; troubleshoot malware infections and other computer problems
- Keep abreast of technological developments related to Information Technology to follow the evolution of systems, equipment and software
- Be professional, polite, friendly and accurate when corresponding with clients via phone and email
- Sell computer components, software, cabling and accessories
- Experience in computer/electronics repair, troubleshooting and sales
- College diploma in Information Technology is an asset
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- A+ Certification is an asset
- Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 setup/maintenance experience is an asset
- VOIP experience (SIP trunking, porting, 3CX/Asterisk/Digium) is an asset
- Remote Management experience (NAble, LabTech, etc.) is an asset
- Networking experience (VLANs, cabling, subnetting, wireless access points) is an asset
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as with a team
- Documentation/Administration experience is an asset
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail, time management, prioritizing tasks, and organization skills
- Outgoing and personable attitude
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email